When you hit rock bottom, what's your plan B?

@mattdevon

Ok then - In the (IMO unlikely) event that the OP represents a genuine question -- it's a two-step drill:

1) Take comfort in the reality of physical mortality.
2) Enjoy 'the ride' (life) as far as it takes you.

Yes! It really is as simple as that!:cool:

Best regards
HP:)

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
@mattdevon

Ok then - In the (IMO unlikely) event that the OP represents a genuine question -- it's a two-step drill:

1) Take comfort in the reality of physical mortality.
2) Enjoy 'the ride' (life) as far as it takes you.

Yes! It really is as simple as that!:cool:

Best regards
HP:)
Before the first person on here came with the obvious "Toughen up" routine the first thing that came to my mind to a such broad question was.

However making my own music is what saved me from rock bottom.

http://www.buzztunes.org/music/4516n41/a-song-that-only-its-mother-could-love

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
I come form a destroyed family so I'm used to having the moral equivalent of a huge dark cloud (a supercell thunderstorm like the ones that spawn tornadoes) hovering over my head.

Accordingly, I have managed my life around what could go wrong and I've set aside resources in case something actually does go wrong. That came in really handy back in 1996 when there was a police raid on the electronic shop where I worked. The charges were misappropriation of government funds and falsifying government documents------------ All felonies.

In addition to the cops bearing down, the city attorney's office started putting one employee after another on suspension pending termination (SPT) and it was the personnel management equivalent of "explosive demolition" where almost everyone (over 20 employees) in the entire shop was completely gone.

The whole investigation took over a year and most of the employees that were on on SPT were cleared to return to work. However, some of them were not prepared for a long term interruption in income and it was a severe hardship.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Hi guys,
Have you ever found yourself in a situation that drag you down.. all the way down? So deep that you feel powerless, energy less, no motivation, no desire to start again..
What do you do? What makes you wake up next morning and start all over again?
I think each person has its own way of motivating.. but maybe i can learn something from you.. who knows?
I knew that someone needed me. As a person that has a need to help others that is the main reason why I am still here today. There will always be someone who needs you, even if that someone is a stray animal.