what will be the answer for following question ?

mahmud1994

Joined Jul 16, 2017
m(t)=5 sin⁡(200πt)+10cos⁡(300πt)+4 sin⁡(350πt+150π)
kindly give explanation for better understanding

(a) What should be the lowest sampling frequency, for perfect reconstruction of the message signal, using an ideal low-pass baseband filter?

(i) 200pi (rad/sec)

(ii) 300 (Hz)

(iii) 350 (Hz)

(iv) 500 (Hz)

(b) What is the Bandwidth (BW) of the message signal, ?

(i) 200 Hz

(ii) 400 Hz

(iii) 126 Hz

(iv) 175 Hz

(c) After passing through an ideal low-pass filter with a cut-off frequency, , what will be the highest frequency component in the output of the filter?

(i) 50 Hz

(ii) 100 Hz

(iii) 150 Hz

(iv) 155 Hz

(d) Which of the following sampling procedures will ensure best reconstruction using same low-pass filter?

(i) Ideal Sampling (Impulse-train sampling),

(ii) Natural Sampling (Pulse-train sampling), duty cycle = 20,

(iii) Natural Sampling (Pulse-train sampling), duty cycle = 40,

(iv) Natural Sampling and Hold, duty cycle = 60,

(e) Which of the following is ‘TRUE

(i) Sampling procedure decrease the number of frequency component within a message signal.

(ii) Sampling procedure increase the average power of a massage signal.

(iii) For reconstruction of a sampled signal passive filter outperforms active filter.

(iv) Sampled version of a message signal require relatively lower channel Bandwidth.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is Homework Help, not Homework Done For You. You need to show your best attempt to work your homework, not just post it and ask others to do your work for you.

So give YOUR best shot at the answer you would choose for each and explain why you chose it and perhaps didn't choose some of the others. Then we can help you identify and clear up any misconceptions.

mahmud1994

Joined Jul 16, 2017
This is Homework Help, not Homework Done For You. You need to show your best attempt to work your homework, not just post it and ask others to do your work for you.

So give YOUR best shot at the answer you would choose for each and explain why you chose it and perhaps didn't choose some of the others. Then we can help you identify and clear up any misconceptions.
facing problem for finding bandwidth as Fh=175hz and Fl=100hz is not BW is 75Hz???

mahmud1994

Joined Jul 16, 2017

is the answer for bandwidth is 175Hz because of low-pass baseband filter? and for d my answer is no3...