What similar capacitor to this one could I buy please?

georgioh

Joined Jun 24, 2020
Hello there. :)
Digikey,Mauser,Newark element 14
I keep seeing neophyte on this site I hope it's not contagious.
Hi Delta thanks for your help, well all those sites don't deliver to France I guess, my bad I should have said in my OP that I don't live in the US.

Hey PLajeunesse, your nickname sounds frrench (or maybe canadian) it means 'the youth' :)
Thanks for your help.
I took a look at the capacitor you linked, well I can see its shape is very different frrom the one I need, I don't know if it's important. I would really like to find the same one because the circuit I'd like to build is very miportant for me, and also very precise and can't suffer from any approximation. It's a circuit found in a book fom the 90s (that's probably why this capacitor cant be found anywhere it's too old probably) it generrates a square pulsed frequency of 30khz. I can send you the schematics if needed.
Thanks again guys for your support and sorry for my approximative english!

georgioh

Joined Jun 24, 2020
Guys for this circuit I also need a CMOS chip : ICM7555IN
I only found the ICM7555IPAZ in the seller's store I'd like to order from (to make only one whole order)
Is it ok to get this IPAZ version instead?
Thanks again for your help

georgioh

Joined Jun 24, 2020
Thanks !
I checked the link and for the IPA it doesn't say it's a CMOS. And I really need a CMOS version for this project...
Do you think it's just a mistake from their end and it's in fact a CMOS too?

ICM7555INGeneral purpose CMOS timer

ICM7555IPAGeneral Purpose timers

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
An ICM7555, LMC555 and TLC555 are all the same Cmos timers made by different companies.

The datasheet for the ICM7555 shows what the letters are for. The ICM7555I works with a very wide temperature range, the Z is "lead free" and cannot use reflow soldering and the P is for a certain package that you can find its description in the datasheet.

georgioh

Joined Jun 24, 2020
Thanks guys I learnt many things thanks to all your comments.

The TLC555 is indeed an equivalent to the ICM7555 but I think I read somewhere its power consumption was higher so I think I'll stick with the ICM

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
Hi
I'm looking for this capacitor but I can't find it, do you know a site where I could find an equivalent please (aliexpress ebay etc), I'm a neophyte in electronics...
CAP FILM 120PF 10% 50VDC RADIAL
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/panasonic-electronic-components/ECQ-B1H121KF/136725

Thanks
https://fr.rs-online.com/web/p/condensateurs-ceramique-multicouches/1940472/

This has tighter tolerance.
It's ceramic rather than polyester, but its C0G ceramic which is generally regarded as better than polyester