What is the name of the component in the picture?

eonshopact

Joined Sep 2, 2023
What is the component name seen in the picture. Why the chip is missing in the component(green colored pin board).
1.jpg2.jpg

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
What is the component name seen in the picture. Why the chip is missing in the component(green colored pin board).
I see two pictures, not one.
I see a number of components. Which one are you asking about?
I don't see a green circuit board. They are both blue.
If a chip is missing, It will be because someone removed it or it was never there.
Can you be a little more specific with your questions please, so we can try to give you some reasonable answers.

eonshopact

Joined Sep 2, 2023
If a chip is missing, It will be because someone removed it or it was never there.
Can you be a little more specific with your questions please, so we can try to give you some reasonable answers.
1. I want both the boards name.
2. In the first picture the IC is missing i think. If it is missing, then which IC?

The modules/components are in my lab. I tried to find the answer by image search in the google. Google is showing the first image as Motor driver l293d. But, the IC can be seen in the google image. For the second image, the google is showing it as l293d motor driver shield. I want to confirm this with experts in this forum.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I want to confirm this with experts in this forum.
We can only get so far with just a couple of pictures; one poorly focused at that. On the other hand, you have the board and can trace it.

The first likely connects to two motors. The second is a "motor control shield for Arduino" from MH Electronics.

It'd be more appropriate to call them boards or modules, not "component in the picture".

eonshopact

Joined Sep 2, 2023
The first image, does not have any number/name. I think, IC itself is missing (you can see in the image).