What is the name of the barrel jack module

Thread Starter


Joined May 15, 2015
So I have a few projects that require me to plug them into a power socket but they have pins as inputs. For example the esp8266 esp01.odules that I wish to power from a wall socket.

So I need to take a 120vac to 5vdc adapter with a barrel plug, which is very common, and plug it into a module. That module has a barrel jack on one side but had pins of some sort that I can take power from onto a breadboard or onto jumper cables.

What would something like that be called?