way to go

terrakota

Joined Feb 8, 2005
can u guys belive i bougth a book to learn electronics and now i'm using only this online tutorial because the great easy and detailed explanation of electronics, a beer for you all who contributed developing this fantastic tutorial.

I'm only miss a printer friendly or download option for this tutorial because is hard connect to internet everytime i need to advence in topics

anyway this is the way to go

please excuse my poor english

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi terrakota,

books tend to be technically detailed which sometimes bores you so much, but with tutorial it gives you the birds eyeview and inner view of the matter and conveyed in a literary fashion. hence it becomes quite interesting becoz it now caters to your liking :) but if you really want the nitty gritty part, you have to go back to the boring books :(

terrakota

Joined Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by mozikluv@Mar 4 2005, 10:23 PM
hi terrakota,

books tend to be technically detailed which sometimes bores you so much, but with tutorial it gives you the birds eyeview and inner view of the matter and conveyed in a literary fashion. hence it becomes quite interesting becoz it now caters to your liking :) but if you really want the nitty gritty part, you have to go back to the boring books :(
[post=5860]Quoted post[/post]​
agree, but now im only using my book as reference not to learn the electronics
cheers

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by terrakota@Feb 26 2005, 02:09 PM
can u guys belive i bougth a book to learn electronics and now i'm using only this online tutorial because the great easy and detailed explanation of electronics, a beer for you all who contributed developing this fantastic tutorial.

I'm only miss a printer friendly or download option for this tutorial because is hard connect to internet everytime i need to advence in topics

anyway this is the way to go

please excuse my poor english
[post=5632]Quoted post[/post]​
The printer friendly PDF version is available at Ibiblio, the sucessor to sunsite, Lessons in Electricity