Warco Minor Mill/Drill keeps tripping the main fusebox on 'Start'

Bergonzi237

Joined Mar 12, 2015
You might want to see if you have the proper time lag breaker installed. These are especially designed for motor start-up conditions.
Hi KL7AJ! This is my first experience talking to someone in the North Pole!! Thanks for your suggestion. Following the replacement of the power cables it seems to be behaving itself right now. If I have any further problems I'll explore the time lag breaker thing, but I wonder if this device might be peculiar to household supplies that are not 240v 50Hz?

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Hi KL7AJ! This is my first experience talking to someone in the North Pole!! Thanks for your suggestion. Following the replacement of the power cables it seems to be behaving itself right now. If I have any further problems I'll explore the time lag breaker thing, but I wonder if this device might be peculiar to household supplies that are not 240v 50Hz?
Glad you're up and running. Well, North Pole is actually a small town about 13 miles SE of Fairbanks. A little ways from the true north pole...though with our -30f weather this week, you'd never know it! :)

Eric