Want to know Information related hardware in loop and software in loop in STM32f407 and MATLAB

Shriom Maurya

Joined Jan 19, 2019
Hi, I want information related to real-time implementation for HIL and SIL and difference between them and on hardware level which device is needed.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Rule #2.
For better or worse this is an English only forum. If you can't articulate the question in English then you are probably not going to understand the answer.

Shriom Maurya

Joined Jan 19, 2019
Ya know, I had no freaking idea what was being asked at all....until I cut and pasted this part of the OPs first post:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=real-time+implementation+for+HIL+and+SIL

Now, I have questions...can you please explain to me what all that is about?

Thanks in advance.
-

Thanks for reply... I want to make inverter using stm32f407 discovery board as control part. In which, for programming purpose, I go through waijung third party Matlab Simulink block and tutorial about HIL is on their website link http://waijung.aimagin.com/index.htm? hardware_in_the_loop_tests_demo.htm .... They have used own made USB converter between host(computer) and target(control system). STM controller link https://robu.in/product/84299/?gcli...PWkzYEyCBDQabEpaygCUp4JkjnGuu9RRoC2_AQAvD_BwE .

My question is that..
1. Option availability of another USB converter rather than their USB converter which is common at available at market and their connection with a controller board.
2. Can I use HC-06 Bluetooth module for communication purpose to computer and target?

1. Option availability of another USB converter rather than their USB converter which is common at available at market and their connection with a controller board.
I don't know. Do you mean a USB to serial converter? Is there something special about their USB converter? Why wouldn't you use their USB converter? Do you mean that you are going to create a USB device? Is the information here understandable to you?

2. Can I use HC-06 Bluetooth module for communication purpose to computer and target?
Maybe. Do you intend to only send information in character strings? Do you have time sensitive transfers? Have you ever used an HC-06 module?

I went to the link you posted but I'm not going to spend the time I think it would take to understand - plus, I'm not that smart. Maybe you could clearly ask one question first that states what, exactly, you want to do and what equipment you think will do what you [want] and how you are going to program it rather then "will this work?" Do you have programming experience in general and specifically with the using stm32f407 discovery board?

I note that the system says:

FiO boards and Waijung Blockset is for anyone who needs to create an electronic control board but don't know how to write a program for it. If want to bring in real world data from any kind of sensors into a PC, control external hardware from a PC, create a stand-alone system for any kind applications such as a data logger, automation, or signal processing system, monitor and control anything via internet.

So, if you don't want to use their stuff and, instead, want to build and program your own that will work with their system, you are going to have to know how their system works and how to program.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Last edited: