Voltage controlled current source Input +/- 10V output +/- 50mA

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
Below is the circuit with BJT buffer transistors.
quick converted the Crutschow's schematic and tested in spice for least error & frequency ↓↓
(( while i'm still no fully aware how the particular opAmp biasing works :p -- truly amazing circuit ! ))

cc_Draft_VCCS-011b-mod.png multidude → cc_Draft_VCCS-011b-mod-2.png . . . (LM6142) → cc_Draft_VCCS-011b-mod-2_deBug.gif

Last edited:

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
Because of many : ( at 1-st i just checked the circuit out from personal interest →it was less time consuming to replace the feedback net of the existing tested circuit - rather than completely remake it← - then i thought to upload the R0 to R2 relation *formulas ... then the whole test for it* to be more clear . . .) , to preserve the comparison base with what i struggled , to avoid near 0 jumps , to expand it to be tested with the multitude of OpAmps , ? ....

??? there is something absurdly wrong ↑↑ with it (#41 last fig.) ↑↑ it should be 10x to 20x faster ???

. . . here cc_Draft_VCCS-011b-mod-2a.gif o_O? . . . so same for last fig. cc_Draft_VCCS-011b-mod-2_SpeedTEST.gif ((ok :confused: ))
+10kHz cc_Draft_VCCS-010a-2.gif (but less "linear" frequency range)

Last edited:

felix staehli

Joined Aug 14, 2019
Hey people, do you think its possible to use the LT3092 for this ( is this bipolar) I saw there is one application with DAC Controlled Current Source. Do you think that could be of use....?