Visual Basic Datagrid doesnt show anything

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
I made an application using a database and managing it with ADODC, and i use a datagrid to show the content of the adodc control. I made the instalator and installed it in another computer, but the datagrid doesn't show anything. However the program is doing his job because i see the results of the operations with the adodc in others textboxes.

Do you know why the datagrid doesn't show any data? I thought it was because i forgot to include some file in the installation, but reviewed it at least 5 times and can't find any file left.

muncher

Joined Jul 29, 2005
Originally posted by Iodem_Asakura@Jul 18 2005, 12:46 AM
I made an application using a database and managing it with ADODC, and i use a datagrid to show the content of the adodc control. I made the instalator and installed it in another computer, but the datagrid doesn't show anything. However the program is doing his job because i see the results of the operations with the adodc in others textboxes.

Do you know why the datagrid doesn't show any data? I thought it was because i forgot to include some file in the installation, but reviewed it at least 5 times and can't find any file left.
[post=9122]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi. If you post your code for the datagrid, we can see where the problem lies.

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
Do you think it's a problem with the code? I don't think so, 'cause it works very well in my pc. The problem is with the instalation in another pc.