Vibrator, is 12,000 RPMs on High Speed?

biferi

Joined Apr 14, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
That seems like a reasonable supposition, but there my be some specsmanship going on. It would not surprise me if it was 12,000 RPM +5%, -20% or something like that.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I got this from Amazon Last Year.

Cordless Wand Massager Handheld Back Massager with 20 Magic Vibrations 3 Speeds 12000RPM Motor, PALOQUETH Electric Deep Tissue Massager Personal Body Therapeutic Massager for Neck Leg Shoulder

I go back to My Past Orders because I wanted to E Mail them to Ask something.
If I Try to Open the Item it Says Sorry they do not Sell it anymore.

It does feel Very Very Fast on High Speed.
I wanted to know if it is 12,000 RPMs on High Speed?
The technicl support that you will get from Amazon, if any, will not consist of more than shipping weight and the package size. They are a distributor of stuff, not a seller like Newark or Digikey or any other supplier that knows something about what they are selling.
For that vibrator, if you can measure the frequency that will be the rotation speed in revolutions per second.
12,000 RPM = 12,000/60 RPS=200 RPS = 200Hz. That should closely correspond to some musical note if you have no other means of measuring frequency. Probably there is an application for a smart phone to measure frequency, or generate one to compare with the vib sound.
And 12,000RPM is a reasonable speed for a fast motor.