using tactile switch to operate relay, questions

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Haha naw this car is a slow and low street rod
I learned that looks can be very deceiving a while back. I honked at a "slow rod" who was only going 55 in a 65 zone. So he smoked the rear tires a bit and took off. Just a puff of smoke, but from a 55 roll? Never saw the car again, just as well.

bobiowa

Joined Jan 25, 2022
I learned that looks can be very deceiving a while back. I honked at a "slow rod" who was only going 55 in a 65 zone. So he smoked the rear tires a bit and took off. Just a puff of smoke, but from a 55 roll? Never saw the car again, just as well.
I used to have a pretty fast street car (there are many faster cars out there) mine was just over 700hp. Fun was short lived, expensive, temperamental and overall a pain in the ass to own. Switched to street rods as i got older, more enjoyable and fun to mess with

bobiowa

Joined Jan 25, 2022
Well, I think and hope that the issue of minimizing current for the little switches is resolved but I did want to say a big Thank you to all on this thread who took the time to offer advice, walk through the problem and provide options on how to handle the issue. For what it’s worth, I was frankly a bit shocked to see how welcoming and information sharing this group is - this is how a forum should work. You guys are great! And with the info provided - especially to this rookie, I am going to try to build a transistor onto a board just to see if I can do it. I can’t thank you enough.