User interface

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
No, Visual Basic is a language, and C# is a completely different language.

Let me try to clarify. Microsoft Visual Studio is a development environment that supports many different languages. This means it supports multiple different compilers and debuggers. For C# it uses the C# compiler and debugger. For VB it uses the VB compiler and debugger. The same for C/C++, etc..

The version you downloaded is 2008, which is extremely old. Languages evolve over time, new features are added. Many examples that work fine on the newer VB will not compile at all on your old 2008 VB, and the errors caused by trying to compile new code on an old compiler can be cryptic and difficult to understand. This can be a source of frustration when you're trying to learn. My advice is ditch that out dated 2008, and get at least 2013, preferably 2015.

Start with the very basics. Start with a program that prints "Hello world!" on the screen, and go from there. It sounds like you're brand new to programming, and if you just try to copy a bunch of stuff form the internet and make it work, you're going to have a lot of trouble and you won't learn much. You cannot learn programming overnight, start with the basics and work your way up. Don't just copy the example code, make sure you understand what it does and how it works.
this link file of 2013 are very large in size i have download but when i make chrome close link break up
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44914

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Hard to determine what the takeaway is, though.
meaning of this line?
You deserve an answer if someone uses idiomatic English. It means "what you should know or understand after being told something". It's a term that suggests the material you saw was confused or incomplete, and maybe you have to think about a hidden meaning.

How's that moving display involving multiple LEDs coming, Rritesh?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hard to determine what the takeaway is, though.
meaning of this line?
The "takeaway" refers to what you "take away" from some experience. It usually refers either to "the main point" or to something that you learned that you didn't know before. So saying that it is hard to determine what the takeaway is, it means that you can't figure out what the main point is or that you can't figure out what it is that you might have, or were supposed to, learn from something.

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
No, I mean how much progress have you made in the design and construction? Though if you've reached the point of having a product to sell, obviously you have it working!

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
No, I mean how much progress have you made in the design and construction? Though if you've reached the point of having a product to sell, obviously you have it working!
yes, it is working well and sold many in market.
some flashing was building the leds i buy was Chinese, people refuse to buy expensive led from kingbright cost more.
still i am trying to get in cooperate world, i was in meeting with some one in noida, india.
he and other fellow used to sell in whole world you can see his profile in google sunshine led and photon play integrated, alpha techno craft rich people in capital city....etc
they are very famous there are to many other who serve in whole india.
anyway, i am still running may be get in successful businessmen at least pay for the fee course.

from these display i learn lot there is card making company in china i was getting email for buying there product.
they said they are selling in Brazil, USA, other country
the display are very long product.
1. led scrolling for shops mall with usb, ps/2 keyboard.
2. led for office with network like in Bustand, Metro train, even airports.
3. GPS clock
4. Production displays.
5. PLC based machine control
6. Master slave clock
7. Ticker display.
8. Perimeter Display
9. Religious logo
10. 7 color RGB display
11. Indoor / outdoor display.
12. BCD display.
13. Car parking display.
even lot more

14. Score Board
15. Horse race board.
16. Hospital display system
onbon bx company
p10 led module
they are using Realtek processor Philips, Avr, 8051 etc

I don't now why china is getting whole market especially.

Attachments

Last edited:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
some pics of PCB and 8085 i used to work in few year back.

RGB led module and Samsung expensive module for signage work.

Attachments