uploads

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
Why can't I upload a .jpg file? I can't find anything anywhere in the forum that states what file extensions are allowed. When I try .jpg I just get thrown out of the forum, with no explanation.

All I want to do is show a c=ircuit diagram. What file extension is acceptable?

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
it should allow it, or it did for me on my avatar...try uploading it somewhere else...a good 1 is www.imageshack.us...if it doesnt i kno where ur comin from though... i can upload a better avatar that i made that has the same characteristics as this 1 i have now...im not sure y...good luck...l8er

-fire

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi pebe,

you can upload a jpg, however there mite be some kinks. remeber we got hack sometime ago. i also had that experience, but jrap was able to correct it. :)

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Pebe,

I encountered problems when I first tried to post a jpeg image. The way I got around my problem was to reduce the resolution of my digital camera so that the size of the file was much smaller. I set my camera to its minimum resolution and voila the download was successful.

I wonder if there is a restriction placed on the size (in bits) of the image that can be uploaded.

Good Luck

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
Originally posted by hgmjr@Feb 21 2005, 12:37 PM
Pebe,

I encountered problems when I first tried to post a jpeg image. The way I got around my problem was to reduce the resolution of my digital camera so that the size of the file was much smaller. I set my camera to its minimum resolution and voila the download was successful.

I wonder if there is a restriction placed on the size (in bits) of the image that can be uploaded.

Good Luck
[post=5465]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks, I'll try what you say.