Ultrasonic Distance Measurement

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
Hi there!
I have been studying in the department of electronic & communication engineering and this is my last year at university.
So, I have to submit my thesis and my topic is "distance measurement with pic". -I am searching real working circuit project.
I would be very much pleased if you could give me a hand!!!
I have a very limited time (1 week).

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
A week is very little time for anything of much substance.

What level of detail do you need to provide in your thesis submittal?

(e.g. schematic or block diagram or just verbal description of how such a device would operate)

hgmjr

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi there!
I have been studying in the department of electronic & communication engineering and this is my last year at university.
So, I have to submit my thesis and my topic is "distance measurement with pic". -I am searching real working circuit project.
I would be very much pleased if you could give me a hand!!!
I have a very limited time (1 week).
Without any information on what you have done, this discussion is going nowhere. I would recommend that you post up what you have done and we can offer some advice, however as has been already pointed out a week is a very short time and your chances of success depend on the work you have already done.

Dave

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I got two decent hits on the first five pages of a Google search. Took about three minutes. Have you tried altering your search terms? I used "ultrasonic tape measure build OR make"

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
Without any information on what you have done, this discussion is going nowhere. I would recommend that you post up what you have done and we can offer some advice, however as has been already pointed out a week is a very short time and your chances of success depend on the work you have already done.

Dave

i need a circuit scheme ( which should work without problem ) , documents and programme code.

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
A week is very little time for anything of much substance.

What level of detail do you need to provide in your thesis submittal?

(e.g. schematic or block diagram or just verbal description of how such a device would operate)

hgmjr
i need a circuit scheme ( which should work without problem ) , documents and programme code.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Without doing any of the work yourself I would guess that the majority view around here is that you deserve what you get, which most likely will be a failing grade.

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
time is of value for all of us here, so if you're in hurry for us to help you out on your school work you would get frustrated. as "thingmaker3" has said he was able to make 3 hits, so why were not able to do the same. what you're trying to do is you want us to do the work for you which you should be doing:(

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
Without doing any of the work yourself I would guess that the majority view around here is that you deserve what you get, which most likely will be a failing grade.
I don't mean to make you do my own homework. If there's friends who has done, I just want help and I have a limited time. Please don't behave like know-it-all. People who won't be heplful don't send messages.

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
time is of value for all of us here, so if you're in hurry for us to help you out on your school work you would get frustrated. as "thingmaker3" has said he was able to make 3 hits, so why were not able to do the same. what you're trying to do is you want us to do the work for you which you should be doing:(
I don't mean to make you do my own homework. If there's friends who has done, I just want help and I have a limited time. Please don't behave like know-it-all. People who won't be heplful don't send messages.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I took thingmaker3's earlier search criteria and found this site. It provides a fairly detailed walk-though of a design that appears to be what you are looking for. You may have better luck with your own search efforts.

It is probably too late since your time period of a week is coming to an end.

hgmjr

esteel

Joined Apr 8, 2007
I took thingmaker3's earlier search criteria and found this site. It provides a fairly detailed walk-though of a design that appears to be what you are looking for. You may have better luck with your own search efforts.

It is probably too late since your time period of a week is coming to an end.

hgmjr

thanks

not yet at 18.04.07 end of the presentation of project time.

i will check this document.