UAV Charging System

Exjay

Joined Nov 19, 2015
Hello,
I have a research proposal on multorotor UAV Charging System using Neodymium magnets for my Masters degree. No supervisor is willing to help accept me after sending my proposal despite I have a good CGPA above 80%. Can someone refer me to a university professor with the U15 in Canada?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello,
I have a research proposal on multorotor UAV Charging System using Neodymium magnets for my Masters degree. No supervisor is willing to help accept me after sending my proposal despite I have a good CGPA above 80%. Can someone refer me to a university professor with the U15 in Canada?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Random professors are seldom interested in research proposals from outside their university. You need to gain admission first, then submit a proposal. If nobody is interested in working with you, you need to try a different topic. In my experience it happens that a thesis and the underlying research can be rejected even after a decade or more of work on a project. I knew a guy in the Physics department who was rejected after 12 years.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I can't be admitted unless I have been accepted by a professor.
That may be the way it works where you are, but that is not the way it works here. At a US graduate school the process is:
  1. Apply for admission
  2. Get accepted
  3. Take coursework
  4. do research and write thesis
Actually for a master's degree in electrical engineering the thesis may be optional. I know it was optional when I got my 2nd masters' degree.