Toyota Car DVD Navigation (Matsushita NDDN-w58 )

Mr Babu Mistry

Joined May 8, 2018
Hi Members,
Anyone who has any idea on Toyota DVD player with Revaser camera, show"sparking assistance lines which work with the steering wheel.
Now I am about to buy a new DVD player Pioneer with more features.
It has a reverse camera too but needs to use my agestain camera will it work on Pioneer with steering parking guidelines.
please advise any Member who Knows regarding Steering parking guidelines.
Bast regards.
Babu.

woozycactus

Joined Jan 4, 2021
Hi Members,
Anyone who has any idea on Toyota DVD player with Revaser camera, show"sparking assistance lines which work with the steering wheel.
Now I am about to buy a new DVD player Pioneer with more features.
It has a reverse camera too but needs to use my agestain camera will it work on Pioneer with steering parking guidelines.
please advise any Member who Knows regarding Steering parking guidelines.
Bast regards.
Babu.
more than likely not. Any aftermarket head unit I have ever seen does not come with the input for it.

woozycactus

Joined Jan 4, 2021
So, @woozycactus, in the OP's case where he clearly said the new head unit DOES have reverse camera, does your answer make any sense? Please advise.
A lot of aftermarket head unit have review cameras now. He is asking about making the parking guidelines move with the turn of his steering wheel as the stock head unit does. As far as I have seen, there are no after market head units that has an input from the vehicle that will move the guidelines with the steering wheel.