Tonight's Libation

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Wow 9000 people studied, wow.

I used to know a couple drunks who were married and used to drink heavily under the bridge downtown. They lived forever until they got cirrhosis of the liver and died at the ripe old age of 59 :)
I guess they were not one of the 9000 :)

I actually do know a couple that drink more or less heavily. I don't see them as being able to live longer than any couple who does not drink.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I used to know a couple drunks who were married and used to drink heavily under the bridge downtown. They lived forever until they got cirrhosis of the liver and died at the ripe old age of 59 :)
Sounds like they might have lived forever if their livers hadn't died so young ... :p

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Are some of these in need of a fridge, like Kahlua, I know Vermouth does.

Never mind, it’s recommended. A cool dry place will do. However, the source said to make it last longer refrigerate.

kv
Some of them do taste better when cold. But not even Kahlúa needs refrigeration. Their alcohol content makes it needless. Although I once had a terrible experience with a bottle of Galliano that had gone stale after being opened and not served again for almost a decade.