to : Dear Sgt, Wish you a Speedy Recovery

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009

"I know that everyone gets sick sometimes, I just don't like to see someone as nice as you suffer. Get well."
:)

I did not miss any other member, they are just behind us, the forum space is too small for us members anyways. :rolleyes:

PS.. please don't take it in a negative way that your name is not mentioned. I ran out of monsters but it is for sure that we know that you care about Sgt.

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
You sure do like to get up other people's noses, Rifaa. How will you sleep on the nights, knowing people will cry for not making it into your card.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
They need to make their own cards and post them. Delivery is fast as the internet!

But your point is taken, did you notice Mark77 is a gurl (I think)?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Mark is a gurl ? :eek:

My bad. But it was rather funny.

Anyways, Did you ever wonder how I could put everyone in one photo. You cannot notice anyone f I did. cause the character would be so small.

Bill point is well taken.
Every one cat put one Monster in this thread.

My aim is to tell Sgt that we think of him everyday even when he is not here.
And the net is fast enough and is the only way for every one to know what each and every member of AAC feels.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

PS.. please don't take it in a negative way that your name is not mentioned. I ran out of monsters but it is for sure that we know that you care about Sgt.
I think you are lying. I am really tall so you would see me standing behind everyone. :)

But here is to a speedy recovery for the Sargent anyway. :)