Tinycad version 2.60.00 anyone?

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
TinyCad last version 2.60.01 installed, fails to start, giving a Runtime error.
Solution should be to downgrade to v 2.60.00 which disapeared from the tinycad site.
Can anyone help me with a copy. Being freeware there is no problem of copyrights.
Gracias.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
TinyCad last version 2.60.01 installed, fails to start, giving a Runtime error.
Solution should be to downgrade to v 2.60.00 which disapeared from the tinycad site.
Can anyone help me with a copy. Being freeware there is no problem of copyrights.
Gracias.
Looks quite an interesting piece of software - people often ask about free software for schematic layouts and this looks like a suitable candidate.

Have you addressed the runtime error in version 2.60.01 with the developer? It seems strange that there is little evidence of other TinyCAD users experiencing the same problem. It may just have been a configuration issue.

Dave

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

I got version 2.06.01 and it runs ok on my computer under XP. Wish you had some more indicatons as to why it did not run on yours. They do mention having to completely remove any earlier versions before installing 2.06.01.

Appears to be a runtime issue when installing under Win98. I received the same error. I was trying to find an older version that is stable and worked under Win98.
Thanks
George

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Appears to be a runtime issue when installing under Win98. I received the same error. I was trying to find an older version that is stable and worked under Win98.
Thanks
George
If you don't have any software that uses the Jet Database (e.g. MS Offoce applications) then you may have to install the Jet Service Pack before TinyCAD will work.

Additionally, you could also look at older versions of TinyCAD.

Dave