Those people are "scientists"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Some people can not live and work comfortably without being in a mob.

I call it the canine syndrome.

All dogs are juvenile wolfs. They never reach adulthood.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Nice list of names Dannyf. I don't think the Justice department will go after them for their part in the fraud, but it would be a nice place to start.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Food for thought!
Whether 'tis nobler in the minds of men to criminalize free speech by the corporations that basically own Congress...

(Apologies to Shakespeare.)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Actually the 'Justice Department's' title was misspelled and no one caught it in time.

Its supposed to be the 'Just Us Department' as in it's just us in this department who's opinions and rules matter. :oops:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Can't, it's my job. I took willingly when offered, the pay sucks, the benefits can be iffy, but I love the core mission of this site. So I persevere to keep it on track as best I can. What the hey, even on my birthday it is something to do.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
I think this letter reflects some people's mentality that if you don't agree with me, you are evil. They see nothing wrong in using governmental means to squash any dissenting views that they don't approve of.

BTW, the lead signatory, Jagadish Shukla has gotten tens of millions from the tax payers to fund a non-profit that also employs himself, his wife and his daughter.

So his view on this is clearly unbiased, there is no conflict of interests and he is definitely not trying to mis-lead the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.