The question has been answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Not being a moderator, I can't answer your question. However, personally I believed the OP was a troll and had him on my ignore list. From my experiences, I can understand the moderator action sufficiently to accept it.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Not being a moderator, I can't answer your question. However, personally I believed the OP was a troll and had him on my ignore list. From my experiences, I can understand the moderator action sufficiently to accept it.
I wasn't aware he had a history.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
The moderation team is working on this.
The behaviour looks very strongly on a banned former user.
The similarities between this fellow and the "banned former user" who caused such turmoil here late last year are numerous and overwhelming, so much so that I find it impossible to believe they are not the same person.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Hello,

Bertus
FWIW I've received a few PMs from 'Robo29' (nothing abusive - merely 'vacuous') -- Perhaps it's our 'math student' playing the 'revenant'?:rolleyes: -- To assist your investigation, I've 'reported' said 'PM' threads...

That said; I have no desire for a rush to judgement! -- Having been mistaken for a former 'troll' myself (early in my tenure here), I well apprehend newcomers' unique liability to misapprehension and the 'off putting effects' thereupon...

Most sincerely
HP

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
FWIW I've received a few PMs from 'Robo29' (nothing abusive - merely 'vacuous') -- Perhaps it's our 'math student' playing the 'revenant'?:rolleyes: -- To assist your investigation, I've 'reported' said 'PM' threads...

That said; I have no desire for a rush to judgement! -- Having been mistaken for a former 'troll' myself (early in my tenure here), I well apprehend newcomers' unique liability to misapprehension and the 'off putting effects' thereupon...

Most sincerely
HP
I'm still suspicious about the relationship between you and your alter ego @Aleph(0) ...

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Hello,

Bertus
It may be of interest that two of Robo29's 'followees' are zero-post newbies having registered within two consecutive days of each other late last month...

Best regards
HP:)

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We are(royal we moderators have noticed and working the issue. At least the other mods are I am afraid I am not as much help as I used to be.Ifghostman came back I would be easy meat.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
No objection here. This one looks enough like a Chatbot to put me off.
Vague questions which could require a book for an answer...or the ability to Google.
Minimal or zero response to inquiries.
I'm just steppin' out of the way in case there is blood splatter.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Joyed999 HP didn't exactly _create_ me but my existence is still 50% her fault!:cool:
50% of the 'plans' perhaps but 100% of the environment and materials such that you might 'assemble' yourself!;)

TTFN
HP:)
Ok, is this turning into...
- a science fiction story
- an episode of "The Dating Game", or,
- a Paternaty test episode of Morrey

Status
Not open for further replies.