The outbreak of novel coronavirus

Sukii

Joined Aug 22, 2019
Recently, I heard from news that China suffered from the outbreak of novel coronavirus and citizens are staying home to prevent the epidemic further spread. And many company also cannot restart working as usual. I checked that ALLPCB Where I have ordered PCB boards also post the notice of delay. Due to this epidemic, many enterprises, families, people are more or less affected. I wish China can get through the difficulty as soon as possible. Wuhan stay strong! China stay strong!

redrooster01

Joined Jul 15, 2014
The government and the media have poisoned people's attitude to China with a relentless barrage of Fake news. Most people don't know that a Harvard Professor was arrested by the FBI for possession of a biological agent and his student was arrested by Chinese customs for trying to smuggle 22 vials of the biological agent to Wuhan University where Professor Leiber had a Laboratory working on this biological agent that had been banned from research in the U.S. because of infections at Fort Detrich. The Wuhan laboratory was funded by the U.S. military. Professor Leiber was illegally working under the Chinese ''Thousand Talents'' Program.

(Note: This was edited my a moderator to minimize political content of the post.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
(name redacted by moderator) and the media have poisoned people's attitude to China with a relentless barrage of Fake news. Most people don't know that a Harvard Professor was arrested by the FBI for possession of a biological agent and his student was arrested by Chinese customs for trying to smuggle 22 vials of the biological agent to Wuhan University where Professor Leiber had a Laboratory working on this biological agent that had been banned from research in the U.S. because of infections at Fort Detrich. The Wuhan laboratory was funded by the U.S. military. Professor Leiber was illegally working under the Chinese ''Thousand Talents'' Program.
I call your assertions BS.
My attitude did not require any poisoning by (name redacted). I am an old school Cold Warrior, so save your breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Funny, it seemed in your post that it was correlated. I don’t understand why it is correlated for you and not for me?
Are you saying there was or is some conspiracy to frame China because of research done in the US at some military lab?

All I see in that story is the same old thing of a counterintelligence operation busting China again and again.