The most easiest snake game

Jakub Hruška

Joined Apr 26, 2016
Hello, now I'm on second year of secondary school and I have to make final work (the snake game) to I could go into the third year. But I totally don't understand this circuits. Have anyone or can anyone PLEASE make 8x8 snake game? I tried to do something in Logisim but I failed...

Desciption I got from my teacher: ,,Snake in 2D space, cannot bump into himself.
I don't need random generated "food" because I'm not the best in Logisim and he know that, so I don't want to give him the best work...

Thank you so much!

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
If we design the game for you, how will that help? You'll get into the third year but won't be able to cope with the level of work there. We can, however, give guidance if you're stuck on a particular part of the project. Show us your best effort so far at designing the game.
I don't want to give him the best work.
Why not? Doing the best you can is more likely to help your progress in life and would be expected by any teacher/employer.

Jakub Hruška

Joined Apr 26, 2016
Welcome to AAC!
If we design the game for you, how will that help? You'll get into the third year but won't be able to cope with the level of work there. We can, however, give guidance if you're stuck on a particular part of the project. Show us your best effort so far at designing the game.

Why not? Doing the best you can is more likely to help your progress in life and would be expected by any teacher/employer.
We have this circuits only this year, fortunately.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Your future employers will undoubtedly spot your attitude of not wanting to give your best effort (for whatever reason seems good to you that day). Guess how long they will want to keep paying you for that kind of performance.