The Moon Base

MEGA_AMPERE

Joined Jan 14, 2006
In 1969 ,Armstrong the 1st man on the moon.

it was a race to the moon between USA & USSR
USSR sent the 1st sattlite and they though they won the race
but USA went further to the moon and posted an red,white and blue on the moon
which means THE MOON IS AN AMERICAN PROPERTY .

from 1969 to 1972 , (12 astronuts ) have landed on the moon surface on diffrent missions, each mission had an objective and tools to get the job done from a small hammer to dig and break rockes to a solar powerd vehicle to drive a round .

it's been a dream to go to the moon for long time
and in 3 years period we landed 12 men and thier Equipment
then we never heard any update since .

do u really think that NASA would pay all this money billions of $$$ just to land a man on the moon \
well , may be
if so shouldn't Armstrong be enought then.
[attachmentid=1110]

but why we sent another 11 men to the moon after that, unless there is a bigger reason and bigger mission.

WHAT A BOUT YOU ?
WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!
DOES THE MOON BASE EXSIST ?

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
…but USA went further to the moon and posted an red,white and blue on the moon
which means THE MOON IS AN AMERICAN PROPERTY .
We live in the 21st century – not in the time of the 18th and 19th century colonisations when ‘might’ was regarded as ‘right’! America has no more right to the moon than any other country.

The initial space race started as a political battle between communism and capitalism. Subsequent missions were no doubt to find out if scarce minerals existed there. When it was established that there were none, there was no point in wasting more money.

Nevertheless, USA benefited by the many spinoffs from these ventures – computers, software, man-made materials and satellites to name just a few.

A moon base? Not a hope in hell!

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
Well, just because the US flag is on the moon doesn't call it American. We don't own it, nor can we take it away from everyone else(unless we kill everyone). There have been many debates on if we ever really landed on the moon and whether or not it was a spoof. I believe we did but some say there is more to Area 51 than some know. Moon bases are out of the question.
Remember, the world knows more about space than they do about the ocean.

-fire

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
The aliens, who talk to me when no one else is listening, say that there is no moonbase (at least not one that we humans built).

They also say I should ask you guys to stop wearing tinfoil under your hats.

hi
i think that usa landing on the moon was a big fake similarly usa landing on moon is also a drama.
have u not seen the evidences given by the people and pictures clearly showing that it is computer simulations and and not more than that
if u still think that USA own the world than u have to change ur thinking very soon
in near future world would not remain unipolar

If you think the moon landing was a big con job you should look into vaccinations. You will be surprised at the poisons people inject into their bodies. The latest chapter in this scam is the asian bird flu.

Take a look at this:

What they didn't tell you about polio

If you get a mutation of a bird virus which is matched to human tissue the mutation probably came from culturing a vaccine in the tissues of bird eggs not from some poultry farm in asia. Most vaccines contain small amounts of animal viruses from the culture they are grown in. Makes me want to move to the moon.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by sohailmushwani@Mar 7 2006, 02:31 AM
hi
i think that usa landing on the moon was a big fake similarly usa landing on moon is also a drama.
have u not seen the evidences given by the people and pictures clearly showing that it is computer simulations and and not more than that
if u still think that USA own the world than u have to change ur thinking very soon
in near future world would not remain unipolar
[post=14737]Quoted post[/post]​
I fear such opinions will make it difficult for you to embrace the world in which we live. History which preceeds our entry into the world seems remote and disconnected from our experience. In such cases people believe what they want to believe or are told to believe and no rational argument can sway them. If your mind is closed to rational argument, then a poverty of the spirit awaits you. You have my deepest sympathy.