The brag thread !!!!!

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I got a job in the Electronics and Computer Technology lab at a University in Boston! Can't wait to start (when the school opens back up after Christmas break)!!

I've been unemployed for way too long--Need something to do with all my free time! :D

Der Strom

P.S. Georacer, did you notice that your post was #100 in this thread? :p

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I got a job in the Electronics and Computer Technology lab at a University in Boston! Can't wait to start (when the school opens back up after Christmas break)!!

I've been unemployed for way too long--Need something to do with all my free time! :D
That's nice!

How has the finances been while you have been between jobs?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009

Der Strom

P.S. Georacer, did you notice that your post was #100 in this thread? :p
Heh, actually I didn't. Another reason to BRAG!

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
That's nice!

How has the finances been while you have been between jobs?
They've been pretty tight. I've had to cut way down on some of the things I want and had to focus only on what I actually need. It was tough, since my last job ended so unexpectedly when it got flooded by hurricane Irene, but it's great to know that things are looking up again :)

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
If you keep your spending, at this level, with the new income, the bank account will grow...:D

Then suddenly the bank will call you and telling you that, "Sir, your account is full. Do you want to start another?"

Last edited: