Swivel TV partition. How do I fix these issues?

Vignesh Anand

Joined Jan 29, 2018

I am trying to build a swivel mounted TV wall to act as a partition between the living and dining areas in my new apartment. I'll be using veneer coated mdf and hiding all the parts in a bottom cabinet with a 2-6 IR repeater system. Will be running all input cables to a 5-1 hdmi relay so that I'll only have one input wire and one power chord entering the swivel. I am thinking of using 2 heavy duty 9" lazy susans like the one below to mount the swivel.

Chose this because it would allow me to run the cables through the hole of the lazy susan on the bottom and attach a motor to the one on top.

Here is where I find myself confused. If unable to find a solution to this I will be forced to leave it to be operated manually.

I have a 40" TV which about 10 pounds and the woodwork on the swivel would weigh around a 100. The lazy suzan would easily take this weight but what motor should I use for the purpose. Also I would need it to operate in a constrained 180° back and forth manner. What kind of motor should I use of what capacity and how do I code this using an Adruino.

Please help.
Thank You