Suuuussshhhiii????

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I have eaten sushi only once, and in a cheap restaurant. The first impression was bad, but I look forward for the second one.

NathanielZhu

Joined Dec 5, 2011
Sushi comes in hundreds of varieties. I like the ones with imitation crab meat. The sushi with actual fish wrapped around it tastes fishy and nasty.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I have eaten sushi only once, and in a cheap restaurant. The first impression was bad, but I look forward for the second one.
The only time I eat sushi is when I'm drunk and even then I douse it in soy sauce and cake it in wasabi. At that point I might as well be eating wasabi straight; can't taste the sushi at all. its like a disgusting wasabi bubble gum.

No, sushi is not for me. I barely like fish cooked much less raw.

and what's with the putting of fish eggs on the rolls? they have no taste! it seems an aweful hassle to go through getting all these tiny little eggs only for decoration.

And it costs way too much! it costs more for the raw fishlets than I can but a whole fish cooked.

ok, random thoughts on sushi concluded

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Until you've had tuna loin cut right off the loin from a fish that was swimming that morning you don't know what sushi is. Doesn't taste like fish at all, kinda like a fillet minon, with a slightly different flavor and tender as butter. Used to have a friend that owned a sushi resturant and he would always give us tuna's when they would come in from the boat that morning. Never got into the sticky rice and seaweed. Ours was so fresh and cheap we could just cut slices off the loin and YUM!!!!!