Summer 2011

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
éste es mi número y si tú me fastidias más te voy a dar una gaznata que te va a dejar bobo.
:p
Wow, you're a mean guy when you want to be! I'll be more careful around you in the future. Can you threaten in Irish Gaelic too?

BTW, nice pictures. You seem to have a knack for photography. Kudos. Plus I'm jealous. You have access to such beautiful locations.

;)

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
And please stop hi-jacking MY summer 2011 thread
éste es mi número y si tú me fastidias más te voy a dar una gaznata que te va a dejar bobo.
:p
jajaja wow, no me esperaba ese tipo de lenguaje de usted! :D:D

Ok, and back to English: Very nice photos, t06afre. Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice time :)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I have been away for a week fishing trout. Here is some pictures from that trip. Feel free to have a look in fishing trip 2011 album here http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/album.php?albumid=191 (New album created for these pictures)
How was the mackerel? at least it looks like mackerel. I love shore lunch. There is nothing like eating truly fresh fish, except possibly truly fresh corn.
Yes that is mackerel, and they tasted very good. Just salt and pepper seasoning.
jajaja wow, no me esperaba ese tipo de lenguaje de usted! :D:D
Ok, and back to English: Very nice photos, t06afre. Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice time :)
Thanks and yes I had a good time

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Look at Loosewires picture,he Is the woom fuilds of the world,free born.
The picture tells you so much about Loosewire,more than all of his words.
Loosewire Is connected to the spirit of the World thru water,disconnected
from mans devices,free to roam in the current of a free World.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Look at Loosewire's picture,then look In the mirrow.
What do you think about God looking out for........

Last edited: