STM32F4 Discovery LCD 3.5" TFT touchscreen example problem

zoo_lander

Joined May 3, 2013
Hi guys, recently bought the Embest TFT for my STM32F4 Discovery board (I don't have the base board, just wired up using a breadboard), and have successfully got the RGB test example code to work and have moved on to the touch screen example code, but cannot get the touch screen to respond. The DR for the I2C being used is always 0?! Please could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Marc.

P.S. I haven't altered any of the example code, and wired up the screen exactly the same as the base board :)

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
There are not too many STM32F4 users around here.
When it is completed I will show you my STM32F407 build.

Can you post a link to the Embest TFT. I'm interested.

hasham

Joined Jun 8, 2015
Hi guys, recently bought the Embest TFT for my STM32F4 Discovery board (I don't have the base board, just wired up using a breadboard), and have successfully got the RGB test example code to work and have moved on to the touch screen example code, but cannot get the touch screen to respond. The DR for the I2C being used is always 0?! Please could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Marc.

P.S. I haven't altered any of the example code, and wired up the screen exactly the same as the base board :)
hy zoo_lander please can you send me your code..!!! my email is hasham.nisar@yahoo.com