State Diagram for The State Machine

Thread Starter

Aamirkhan

Joined Nov 1, 2013
1
hi,
I would like to know how to draw state machine diagram according to my table. What five possible states: INIT,A0,A1,OKo,OK1 for the two input A and B.
here is my table.

Present StateS011110ZINITA0A0A1A10A0OK0OK0A1A10A1A0A0OK1OK10OK0OK0OK0OK1OK11OK1A0OK0OK1OK11NEXT STATE S*

Thanks in Advance.
 

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
33,196
At first I assumed that it was just all on one line and we could deal with that when the time came. But a casual inspection sure shows that it is basically indecipherable. I guess we can deal with that when the time comes. :D
 

Danm1

Joined Jul 19, 2010
75
if you are trying to make a state diagram, based on this information, I would say draw 5 circles, put the name of each state inside the circles. Now all that's left is to draw arrows from one circle to the next which relates the state transitions. Give that a try then see what you have, like WBahn said, give your best attempt then post it.
 
Top