Stanly Meiyer's Pat. circuit ?

butch

Joined Aug 29, 2008
Has anyone looked at the stan meiyer fuel cell circuit? If so, what do you think? Does it work, and how expensive is it to replicate?
I do realize it would mean a perpetual motion machine, if the claims are true.
I have been looking for more economical ways to produce hho via of electolisis. I've had little luck with my lack of understanding.
It would be great to hear from someone who nows what they are talking about, and can shed some light. thx, butch

Last edited by a moderator:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Perpetual motion machines cannot exist. Replication would be reasonable cheap, though, as the only purpose is to separate the credulous from their money (quick payback period).

The energy required to break the bond in H20 does not change, and there will always be less energy to be had from burning the hydrogen that it took to electrolyze it.

There are several other threads in this section that deal with this subject.

AlexR

Joined Jan 16, 2008
Has anyone looked at the stan meiyer fuel cell circuit? If so, what do you think? Does it work,
Yes, No.
I do realize it would mean a perpetual motion machine, if the claims are true.
Yes, and since a perpetual motion machine is not allowed by the laws of thermodynamics it suggests that it is either a con trick or some very sloppy science jumping to a wrong conclusion.
I have been looking for more economical ways to produce hho via of electolisis. I've had little luck with my lack of understanding.
I wouldn't worry too much about a lack of understanding. None of the "free energy" lot seem to be overly concerned about understanding basic physics.

Basically electrolysis does work BUT the process is not very efficient and never delivers anywhere even close to 100%. Commercial electrolysis units run at about 20% to 50% efficiency (high pressure units can get up to 70% efficiency). Given that an internal combustion engine is about 30% efficient your electrolysis unit would have to run at something over 300% efficiency to create produce more energy than the system consumes.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There is still some debate as to whether the extremely minor injection of 2H2 and O2 into the carburetor actually increases gas mileage. I'm dubious (and I'm the liberal in this), no one has posted anything resembling true science (ie, experiments with recorded data). Most of the folks we get here are the faithful, and questioning whether it really works is like attacking their religion. It tends to be a sensitive topic, though we'll help them design and test their basic electronics willingly.

PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) is bread and butter to electronics.

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Stan Meiyers fooled the patents office.
He was charged with fraud by his shareholders and he lost in court.
He has never demonstated a working HH0 system. Nobody has.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
I have a real hard time with these cars. The average car was designed to work with a specific fuel, with some tolerance. It's doubtful you will get it running any better off a different fuel. If it were possible to convert the engine, it would take a lot more then inserting a couple of hoses, hooking up a couple of wires, tweaking and praying for the best mixture ratio. The HH0 team would have better luck designing an engine, intended to run off their fuel. I'd still expect that more fuel would be used, then what could be produced on board...

fletchmo

Joined May 4, 2009
Instead of simply stating that "perpetual motion" machines are impossible, please try to reconcile electronic theory with quantum physics. Thermodynamic law is all about closed systems. The systems designed by Meiyer, B3dini, Bearden, et al are all open systems. When inventors refuse to "take the money" for these systems, two things happen. 1) Inventors become the target of ridicule that ruins their career AND/OR 2) they get killed
Eugene Malove was a prof at MIT and resigned because the MIT physics dept heads did a wholesale negation of the findings in Cold Fusion in 1989 without proper experimentation. And in less than 90 days! There have been over 100 positive replications of the experiment by reputable scientists yet--How many of you actually know that? Professor Malove continued his unrelenting campaign until he was murdered. What a waste!!
Anyone who ventures outside of Newton's thermodynamic laws already gets ridiculed. Including those of you who understand well the workings of electronics circuitry. John Bedini's device works well and is easy to build. His "School Girl" device was entered as a science project by a young girl, and one 12 volt battery-without recharging-was able to recharge up to three 12 volt batteries multiple times before needing recharging. The problem with us electronic folks is that we see the electronics, and make changes without trying the circuit AS DESIGNED. If you study the circuitry, and watch Myth Busters, you'll know that the device they built wasn't anything close. It was built by a special envoy from--you guessed it---MIT!!

Stan Meyer was extremely secretive and did have devices that worked. He joined Eugene Malove, in death by murder.
Stan Meyer's circuits use electrostatic force at a resonant frequency associated with the water molecule and are designed to have very high voltages with very low currents as they ping the molecules. His lab was ransacked shortly after his poisoning---(Murder)----and most of the systems were removed.
Advanced Energy Research Organization is in the process of acquiring the Stan Meyer technology, including his dune buggy.
I'll keep you guys posted about this technology if you're interested in these exotic circuits. Most of the circuitry requires an open mind and some new math.

fletchmo

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Most of the circuitry requires an open mind and some new math.
Circuitry is made from electronic parts and it either works or it doesn't. Open minds? New math? HaHaHa ..... you make me laugh.

Your sentences don't even work, and we're supposed to believe your exotic circuits will?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Your new math is not real math, math works where fantasy fails. Electronics is a field that requires a lot of math, and quantum physics is integral in how a lot of electronics works nowdays. It still uses the same old math.