Stan Meiyers V1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Blueroomelectronics hit upon the most significant point -
Higher than usual efficiency is never going to be greater than 100%
The overunity crowd should learn that this is the way the universe works. You do not, under any circumstances, get more power out of a system than you put into it.

Electronerd - that 7 Hz radio station is resonant with the ionosphere - nothing happens because of it, other than it requires less energy to transmit the carrier. Mountains do not crumble with each message sent.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
beenthere,

Blueroomelectronics hit upon the most significant point -
Quote:
Higher than usual efficiency is never going to be greater than 100%
As did I in post #28 of this thread.

"You are confusing coefficient of performance (COP) with efficiency. An A/C can transfer for heat from the inside to the outside using less electrical energy than the heat energy transferred. Its COP can be greater than 1, but no work was done with the heat transferred. Its efficiency is always less than 1, however."

Ratch

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
kunadude

I'm going to write some info here as my thread was closed by our great moderator.

****Note from moderator - this is utter hogwash again. Anybody who would seriously consider supporting this crud needs to be aware that this is an enormous scam. *******

I'm going to tell you that in part you are right People have not being able to follow stan work because of missing knowledge. People for example thought he was resonating stainless steel wires. He hided his secret very well actually not so well because after I got some degree of knowledge I discovered what he was talking about. It was quite clear for a High voltage engineer that his voltage intensifier circuit must be a resonant tank. He reefer his cell as a resonant cavity witch have the same characteristics of a RESONANT PARALLEL TANK.

I'm the very first one to understand this! <snip - phishing link removed>

****Any site that requires registration to see the content is likely phishing for information. It's not smart to visit such places. You get spam as a result. In this case, any bunch who has to hide from casual visits by requiring a registration is acting suspiciously - what is the reason for it? Could it be that they don't want people seeing how ridiculous the content is? None of the free energy sites allow any negative commentary.

You may notice that we do, however. You may also notice that I am never going to allow this crud to get posted without lots of negative commentary.

You are apparently trying to use us to obtain money for a scam. This is utterly contemptible behavior. Rather than defending your ideas, you resort to personal attacks. This is the behavior of a liar caught in his lies. **********

A resonant tank is made of a high Q thick litz wire inductor and high Q capacitor in parallel, and it is able to accumulate AC power. Like an Ac battery. Like an induction heating system. It recirculates the current between the components.
For example A 1mh inductor and 1nf capacitor will have a reactance values = to the other at the resonant frequency. Actually the capacitive reactance is negative and inductive reactance is positive. Thats why in a series resonance one cancel each other and Z becomes the resistance of the wire. In a parallel circuit something else happen. You will have a complex impedance. Not counting the resistance of the wire you would have an infinite Z but the real complex impedance is easy calculated adding the resistance in series of the capacitor and inductor. http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.ed...666.6688333333&zepp=-0.0022918311781550678#c1
This is a calculator. Remember capacitor reactance must be negative value. So you put the series resistance of the capacitor and than j value -100 (reactance) example... Make Z1 the capacitor and Z2 inductor ... on the first block the resistance so Z1 (1) (100) Z2 (1) (-100) now check the Zeq

*****Further note: Every assertion in the above paragraph is at variance with reality. Believe this and you will believe anything. Nothing works like that.*****

What is used to drive this resonant tank is what people call the vic transformer.

*****We have examined old Stan's step up transformer and found it wanting. Persons claiming to have "understood" what he "really" meant are just furthering the original scam. ******

I call it an impedance match transformer and should be designed as follow:

First you choose your inductor and capacitor, find the series resistance of both calculate the complex impedance of the tank.
Than you use the Inductive reactance formula with the frequency and complex impedance values and find the secondary inductance of the transformer. This is the optimum value because current output will match exactly the current input of the tank. Current input being maximum voltage / by complex impedance.

***** This is utter nonsense******

Now for finding the primary inductance you also need to calculate the Q factor of the tank. Divide it by 2 and than it will be your transformation factor. From secondary inductance and transformation factor you can find the primary inductance. I found this because i found the calculation for max voltage on the resonant tank witch is = Voltage applied * inductance reactance/ by series resistance. Voltage applied is the battery voltage not the secondary voltage ok. The recirculating current is = to max voltage / (series resistance+ inductive reactance).

***** This is even more silly****

I found two constant here:
If you divide the supply voltage by the series resistance on the tank and than divide it by 2 you have the same the recirculating current. Quite interesting. From this you can calculate the dissipated value within the tank making recirculating current^2 * series resistance.

The other constant is that the transformation factor of the transformer will aways be half of the Q factor to charge the tank to its maximum voltage. Of course assuming more losses you can push the tank to higher voltage but you spent more energy.

The diode on the vic transformer is there to not allow the huge power accumulated on the tank to come back and destroy it. Thats why he called it a blocking diode.

The values stan gave like 40kv 1ma 40watts 10khz leads you to know that his complex impedance was 40Mohms so first you find the series resistance to make the power being consumed to be 40 watts than you find the inductor and capacitor values to make it have 40Mohms at 10khz or in the audio range. Than find the Q factor the transformer secondary inductance and output current. Than you can find the primary inductance and its impedance to calculate the amps being consumed with secondary open circuit. Now you can calculate bandwidth witch is = to the resonant frequency / by the Q factor.

***** Big lie here - Meyer never claimed to use high voltages. Read the patent. You guys lie to one another.*****

And finally you can calculate the recirculating Kilowatts multiplying voltage by recirculating current.

now that i described all this calculation you may think oh boy how can i calculate it

I created a exel calculation sheet that is able to do everything automatically to you. You just choose the series resistance inductor and capacitor value and supplied voltage, and it gives you all this results. http://www.energeticforum.com/attac...-meyer-true-stanley-meyer-calculation.xls.pdf You need to change the file from pdf to xls in order to open it.

<Snip>

I hope Beenthere can rethink about reopening my thread. Hope the information i released here makes you think.

*****Why would any of this crud change my mind? Every bit of "information" is fabricated. As with every other scammer, you will never be able to demonstrate a working device that will satisfy any inspection. ********

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
psyplant, you have already been warned about requesting donations to support your work. If you have something you want to say, say it here, there should be no need for anyone here to have to go to another forum and register.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You claim to be a scientest, yet by your own words show you are not. A believer in perpetual motion will not get a warm welcome here, and by asking for money you have moved yourself into another catagory. If you truely hold the degrees you claim that only makes it worse, since you should know better.

The laws of thermodynamics are not that complex really, anyone with a high school education can understand them. Outstanding claims (and no proof) aside, they stand firm. Energy has to come from somewhere, it can't be created without a source.

pysplant why not ask for donations at overunity.com they will warmly welcome any sort of nonsense over there. It's like Bizzaro world where hard science and logic are laughed at and ridiculed but wild claims and crazy science are discussed ad nauseum.

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
Did you checked my calculations?

I'm working on prototypes and they work the way i described, at any frequency you have only few volts and at resonance you have about 400... No over unite yet but i believe that if i reach a certain power density water can loose electrons and release energy in somehow. I'm trying other component values to be able to reach the effect i want. i'm not here claiming it works or not. I'm just saying that i found something no one tried before. Probably only stanley meyer. And the inventor i meet in january Who have a patent and talked to me for 8 hours, being very very old He told me after he patented it someone told him to remain in silence and that someone came there and robed his prototype from his laboratory. this was at 2004. However he made many types of inventions not only this and have made 6 universities. He asked me many times who sent me there to talk with him as he couldn't believe I got all the information i had at that time only after about an hour i could show him everything i was working on and how i got my the info by myself. He also told me that soon i'm going to get there.

i tried to talk about this on over unity but they are unable to understand stainless steel coils stan showed are not there to resonate. So they think they know everything and are unable to listen others.
This is not the way science works.

You here are instead so much critics that you perhaps could not see over unity right in front of you.

Anyway i want this info to remain in internet for safety reasons.
Best regards

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
A significant question to the true believers who post their silly imaginings here - why us? Does it appear that posting on an electronics site lends some cachet of respectability to the claims?

It simply must be that true believers have the ability to read only what they wish to see, ignoring all else. Like responsible persons pointing out that the idea has no merit at all.

It must be that this is a communication from one scammer - pysplant - to another - kunadude. As there are many sites for similar topics, I strongly urge using them.

This is not a clearing house for any scam artist who wishes to advertise for funding. Any further activity like the above will result in you being banned.

Why do you insist on posting your lies here? You, like several others like kunadude, are obviously not interested in discussion, unless it totally confirms the utterly ridiculous claims you make. There is not one bit of physics or electronics that will support any slightest bit of your explanation.

This is, indeed, a hostile environment.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
No over unite yet but i believe that if i reach a certain power density water can loose electrons and release energy in somehow.
You believe? Science is not about belief. Care to elucidate this point, your assertion must surely be predicated in real science and be verifiable.

Dave

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
Beenthere it seems to me you not only got too angry by not reaching over unite or something like so you decided to fight against it. I already repeated 3 times i'm not claiming over unity yet.
I only said that i studied for 3,5 years stanley meyer until now and that I understood the way no one else understood his process. I showed all the calculations that prove i know what i'm talking about. And all this calculation are also found on his memo book. I said i'm working on resonant tank prototypes and that they work as described not over unity.

Can you explain to us what is your problem? Why to attack? I know in a closed circuit you can't take out more energy than you put in.

But didn't the same claim also states that in a open circuit you actually can take energy from somewhere else?

Think about instead of repeating what you already knows.

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
Yes dave i know science is not about only believe thats why i'm working so hard to prove the concept. However what i'm writing now is only about resonant tank circuit witch is well know to physics.

MATH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ASTRONOMY, THEOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, And many specialization on Nuclear PHYSICS... HIS (80) years old now you can imagine how much he studied.

Faraday stated that 1.23 volts is the minimum voltage to perform electrolysis and that to split one mole of water into its component gases you needs about 53,5 amperes. This totalize about 65 watts.

Who can explain this voltage minimum potential?

What if using a catalytic material as electrode to lower this needed voltage to about 0,123 volts???

this way you could pass 535 amps thru the water using the same 65 watts.

You see is not that impossible.

Thats what i'm working on.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Resonance does not create energy, it couples it. By coupling, it can reject other forms.

If you up amps, you lower volts. Wattage stays the same, minus losses. This is a core law of electronics. You can convert, but there will always be losses, always.

Arguing the above is a waste of time, as both are true statements.

It's a lot like the Law that states, Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Corollary, it can be converted from one form to another.

Another true statement.

What you state violates all 3 basic principals.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
And you at least know why you need 1.23 volts to perform electrolysis?
Nope, please tell us all.

psyplant said:
Faraday stated that 1.23 volts is the minimum voltage to perform electrolysis and that to split one mole of water into its component gases you needs about 53,5 amperes. This totalize about 65 watts.
That's not even close to anything he proposed.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Off-Topic 3