SPICE HELP

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
But is it possible to plot delay vs supply voltage for different values of Vth...I need to do this in order to validate my model against SPICE simulation
Use Proteus. It will plot the required graph.

Provide your circuit and I will simulate it with graph and provide you the results.

ANALA M REDDY

Joined Aug 14, 2017
My first step would be to implement and simulate an inverter using a particular technology node and plot delay vs supply voltage graph for different values of Vth.

Next i want to validate my model against the simulated one using my proposed equation and compare the 2 graphs...since i m knew to SPICE i dont know how to go ahead with the second step..

I basically want to know how can i enter the mentioned equation n plot the graph for different values of Vth,Vth1, Vth2 and supply voltage?

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Is there a way to do in LTspice ?
Because, Proteus isn't free unlike LTspice .
Most Universities in India and also other parts of the world are using crac...ek version of Proteus and there are many links to it on the net.

I am not encouraging to use cracked softwares.

@anala

To do intense simulation with Proteus you need atleast Core i7 Extreme Processor.

With Advanced Simulation Features in Proteus you can plot voltage, current and power graphs. There are also many type of graphs option for doing the analysis.

It costs only 6k USD. Is it much ? In India people spend 6k USD for buying a Car.

But is it possible to plot delay vs supply voltage for different values of Vth...
[?QUOTE]

In Proteus you can set which parameter (eg: power supply is variable) and then enter the start and end time of plotting graph and it will plot the required graphs. You can plot multiple things in the same graph.

Last edited:

ANALA M REDDY

Joined Aug 14, 2017
Most Universities in India and also other parts of the world are using crac...ek version of Proteus and there are many links to it on the net.

I am not encouraging to use cracked softwares.

@anala

To do intense simulation with Proteus you need atleast Core i7 Extreme Processor.

With Advanced Simulation Features in Proteus you can plot voltage, current and power graphs. There are also many type of graphs option for doing the analysis.

It costs only 6k USD. Is it much ? In India people spend 6k USD for buying a Car.
Plotting is secondary for me..my focus is on how i can incorporate the above mentioned equation in the tool and analyze the delay for different values of threshold voltage.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
It is example:
Draft529.png

For an example of using LTspice, I took the simplest outline. The author of the topic did not give enough information for full-fledged assistance. How does the above equation and supply voltage relate to each other? Without additional information, the question does not make sense. And it turns out like in the Russian proverb:
In the garden of elder (elderberry) , and in Kiev uncle.