Too little info to give an informed answer.When I connect the motor directly to the power supply, the motor starts and reaches max rpm almost instantly, but when I connect the VFD the motor takes approximately 30 secs to reach the "max speed", which is noticeably lower than the true max speed (the one it reaches without the VFD)
Can anyone please give me some advise about how to approach this issue?
Need to know how the VFD is configured, i.e.
What are the various switch settings (SW1, SW2, SW8, etc.)?
Did you program it or was it programmed from the factory.?
If so, which of these modes was it programmed for?
• Isolated Voltage Control (0–5V / 0–10V) [Default]
• Isolated Current Control (4–20mA)
• Isolated Potentiometer Control (1KΩ-100KΩ)
• Isolated Temperature Control (CRI Thermistor)
• Isolated Modbus Control (J1)
• Non-Isolated Fixed Speed Switch Control (SW2)
• Non-Isolated Potentiometer Control (A/B)
• Non-Isolated Temperature Control (A/B)
• Non-Isolated Contact Closure Control (Z)
If set to the default, what is the input control voltage?