someone please help me out here i dont want to fail

highhoops

Joined Nov 12, 2008
1. Many businesses which have started in the UK over the past 20 years have failed to provide adequate Health & Safety for their employees, ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, or to give them adequate training, and prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.

A.Investigate the impact of the Health and Safety at Work Act on a typical Engineering company.
B.Explain the impact of legislation on operations of a typical engineering company​

blazedaces

Joined Jul 24, 2008
1. Many businesses which have started in the UK over the past 20 years have failed to provide adequate Health & Safety for their employees, ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, or to give them adequate training, and prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.

A.Investigate the impact of the Health and Safety at Work Act on a typical Engineering company.
B.Explain the impact of legislation on operations of a typical engineering company​
?

Why don't you just research this information on your own? This isn't a mathematical concept you don't understand, this is just facts you need to look up to answer a question that doesn't even really have one correct answer...

-blazed

keviiii

Joined Oct 17, 2008
?

Why don't you just research this information on your own? This isn't a mathematical concept you don't understand, this is just facts you need to look up to answer a question that doesn't even really have one correct answer...

-blazed
haha. good one. agree with you.

wakeke

Joined Nov 29, 2008
yeah, I agree too. you can use these forums if you want to know some people are involved in such companies...just a thought...

leftyretro

Joined Nov 25, 2008
And the answer(s) will partially depend on the specific country/state/area given, as the laws can be much different between countries and the questions are asking about the specific law and it's impact on a company. So only people with specific knowlege of the UK law are needed to help.