Some tutorial videos

afroman

Joined Apr 16, 2009
You are welcome Dave. Unfortunately I will not be making any more videos any time soon. These videos were made to be part of the metacafe producer rewards program, where I was hoping I could make a living off of them. However metacafe has basically killed off the program and no one is getting paid anymore. As such I have moved hosting over to youtube where people can view them in higher quality and there is a wider audience to enjoy them.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
You are welcome Dave. Unfortunately I will not be making any more videos any time soon. These videos were made to be part of the metacafe producer rewards program, where I was hoping I could make a living off of them. However metacafe has basically killed off the program and no one is getting paid anymore. As such I have moved hosting over to youtube where people can view them in higher quality and there is a wider audience to enjoy them.
Sorry to hear you don't plan to make any more. Still its a very good resource to have. Thanks.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I'm impressed. Who's the speaker? Nice voice, perfect for this job.

I've linked my AAC blog to this thread. I came across this article mentioning YouTube could be in trouble. I notice they had no problem finding advertisers for these videos though.

Last edited:

inventorjack

Joined Apr 4, 2009
I gotta say, when I first came across those vids I was impressed and passed them on to friends. Was hoping to see more. Too bad it didn't work out financially for you.

PS: I'm a big fan of your website. Always funny and educational to visit.