solar inverter

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Welcome.
Some members here may be capable of doing the design, building a prototype, a test fixture, evaluate performance, put into endurance conditions and operate for a period of time.
For building one, the parts are hardly available in small quantities or at hyperinflated prices.
The mechanical, cabinet, printed circuit boards will also contribute with another hyperinflated cost.
Manually assembly of the unit will increase the hyperinflated cost.
A test fixture will mean more hyperinflated investment.
The salaries and time involvement for evaluation, test and rework/redesign will increase the hyperinflated cost.

Dividing the above costs sum by a hundred will put a chinese or not unit at your door in a couple of days. With warranty, no wait and no development time that can be beyond a year of someone's blood, sweat and tears.
But perhaps you are lucky and find someone...

I have two in my basement; one needs parts made of unobtanium.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
In the grand scheme of things ......
A Solar-Power-System is not going to actually save You very much money.
They require maintenance, and wear-out in 4 to 5 years.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Maybe @tech.mgr36 has an enterprise size budget for this task. If it is in the mid 6 figure range I might be interested, otherwise you can buy a much better unit than you can build. This is not 1955 where a TV kit was $495 and a finished unit was $1695.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
hello any one can help me to make solar invert design paid first need discuss .
This is not the way to present a Request For Proposal or a Request for Quote. Not at all!!
That sort of posting will assure that those competent to actually deliver will back away rapidly, and that those unable to do anything except cash your checks will line up to talk.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
This is not the way to present a Request For Proposal or a Request for Quote. Not at all!!
That sort of posting will assure that those competent to actually deliver will back away rapidly, and that those unable to do anything except cash your checks will line up to talk.
A request in a broken English uni-sentence paragraph without capitalization or punctuation is a Big Red Flag.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There are a number of websites that provide many different circuits, including a variety of inverters, free for downloading.
"Schematics for free" is one, doing a web search for it will bring up a long list of similar sites.