Simple query on voltage delay (Capacitors)

EM Fields

Joined Jun 8, 2016
I wish I had this knowledge on hand but I don't. I've opened things up to take a peek.

Each of the 11 led "modules" actually have 2 leds in the each so a total of 22 leds all in series.

There are actually 4 wires between the driver and the led which are a little strange. It seems there's a LED+, LED-, G (I'm assuming for gate), and S (I'm assuming for source.)

On the led panel there is a MOSFET package labeled 1N60GOD. I'm assuming this to be a power mosfet. 1 side of the led array (-) is attached to the drain pin of the mosfet, source is attached to the source wire from the driver, the gate pin is attached to the gate wire from the driver, and the other end of the array is attached to the (+) from the driver.
Like this?
44 LED array.png

Moving back to the driver board I see a smoothing capacitor looking about 73uf at 200v In parallel with the LED positive and negative wire. I see a tiny chip (which I think is a controller) labeled 112PL. I couldn't find a datasheet on this component.

The other peice of importance on the board is in a 3pin mosfet-like package, labeled FTL04N60D, I was able to find a product page in some Asian language for this product with some statistics here. I'm not sure if this small problem is solvable without ripping things apart further. There may just be no solution currently available. Let me know if the information I provided helped at all (which I doubt it)
It's a start :). However, if you'd edit my drawing to show how the thing is really hooked up and show how the FTL04N60D is wired in the driver, that would help. So would photos.

BTW, what color are the LEDs? White?

Cyclicz

Joined Apr 17, 2017
This is the best I could draw up based on what I see. I do believe this is the best information I can provide. I have discovered FTL04N60D to also be a MOSFET. These are Normal warm white LEDS. I wonder if I could tap into one of the connections and control the LEDS through PWM... It also seems that ALL 4 of these wires need to be connected to work. If the G or S connections are shorted to LED- it seems to also work but puts stress on the power source. Changing the capacitance C1 results in changing of the brightness of the LEDS. Let me know if any of this information is useful.

I'm still not sure what 112PL is but it seems to be some sort of a driver chip perhaps? It's labeled U1 on the board.Screenshot_8.png