Sigma 191te1c1-55 relay in 16 pin dip. Any datasheet

MarkBeronte

Joined Oct 16, 2019
I have some old relays as described in the subject line that I would like to find at least a pinout for. I could not find anything with internet search. Would appreciate a shout out if anyone happens to have any info. Thanks

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Wow! Thank you greatly for the quick response. I'm going to have to investigate why this didn't show up in my searches and check out the site it's on. Thanks again! I hope I can help you with something in the future.
Don't specify the complete part number if you come up empty with a likely part number, computers will do as ordered. Here the likely culprit was searching for -55 instead of -5G or -5S.

MarkBeronte

Joined Oct 16, 2019
Don't specify the complete part number if you come up empty with a likely part number, computers will do as ordered. Here the likely culprit was searching for -55 instead of -5G or -5S.
Yeah. I realized what you must have done when I searched octoparts myself and still couldn't find. Too used to finding specific parts successfully in the past I guess. NOTE TAKEN!. Thanks again!