Should I answer...

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Back when I had a bit more time on my hands,
After reading that thread, I realized that you need it really.

My cast of characters included the filthy rich and seemingly gullible Sir Pinoakyo Bullkrudsmann III, Kudyouza Krapsanwij, The Exalted Swami Seikfund Floyd,
I admire the will of keeping track of what each one is doing.

I can imagine how much you have enjoyed that. Good for a smile or a frank laughter.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
That would be a little hot. Does the sun even have islands? Is that what sunspots are?
Twistin' words here. :) I said in the sun, not on the sun, or on the suns surface, or inside the sun...

Perhaps I should have said:

Buy an island in a place where the sun always shines, and the temperature is stable, at 30°C, and I can wear my shorts all day.

:)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
The good folks at 419eater.com operate on the premise that any online time wasted by criminals in communicating with pranksters is time no longer available to troll for real victims.
What about the online time I (+anyone else who read it) wasted reading the recount of the online time wasted by the prankster? And now the online time I'm wasting chatting about the online time I wasted reading the recount of the online time wasted by the prankster? The man hours are adding up exponentially.

I stopped reading when I realized there was 3 pages of it and he got the money out of the guy on the 1st page.

Last edited:

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
Running out of time for the hobby was precisely the reason I reluctantly hung up my scam-baiting pitch-fork, Stantor. Even the process of sending out my stock, canned responses got old after a while, plus, the novelty effect wore off as well.

Browsing some of the extended email correspondence between scammers and full-time denizens of the 419eater.com website, I got to wondering how the good guys were able to devote so much time to such a thankless task whose main payoff was the entertainment provided to spectators.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Twistin' words here. :) I said in the sun, not on the sun, or on the suns surface, or inside the sun...

Perhaps I should have said:

Buy an island in a place where the sun always shines, and the temperature is stable, at 30°C, and I can wear my shorts all day.

:)
U don't need to buy one. come here and get married and u will be in the sun 24/7

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
U don't need to buy one. come here and get married and u will be in the sun 24/7
What will I do with the girl I have here... She was a Mormon, though, so it could work... (3rd paragraph)

Send me in the amount, $25 MILLION US DOLLARS, and I will arrange for nerdguetta to be delivered.. Eventually.
Will I be wearing shorts, and sunglasses, or a body bag...:eek:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
heheh..I need one of 'em mormon too..

No need for body bag..we are not the violent types.
Buying or importing firearms and explosives is impossible here.

Besides Maldivians are mostly chicken's when it comes to suicide bombing...
We rather not blow over selves up. We are peaceful people to foreigners but cut throat land lubbers to each other.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What will I do with the girl I have here... She was a Mormon, though, so it could work... (3rd paragraph)

Will I be wearing shorts, and sunglasses, or a body bag...:eek:
If I know thatoneguy correct you will be wearing a Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. perhaps not political correct. But comfortable in the sun though:p

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Someday, I want to go to the Maldives for vacation... But the tickets are so darn expensive. I'll better start answering my mails from Howard Gibbs. :rolleyes:

If I had a bikini, you would all be jealous of how awesome I would look. :D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
This is for all AAC members..

If you decide to spent some holidays here in Maldives.
Lemme know before you come. an SMS is the best way to reach me.
Ya'll shud know my cell phone no. already.

I am far better than any guide here. This will be a home away from home.
But I like to say delay till I finish my house, so I can have a place for any of u to crash in the capital for free.

This invitation is open for special members of AAC only

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Someday, I want to go to the Maldives for vacation... But the tickets are so darn expensive.
How about Vikinglotto (a Scandinavian lotto) The price is very large at the moment. yesterday I won my second largest win ever. It was 80 nkr, or about $13. It was the same amount as my bet...but next time maybe:rolleyes:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Riaff ,I guess Loosewire would not be a special member.
What makes a special member,that should be by pm only.
That would be the best way,so only the special members
would know. I have a great beach 2 minutes away,so I will
let someone from the north country take my spot.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
No Loosewire...

U are most welcome.

U should know me by now.

Special members are my friends list.

Last edited: