Scope triggering question - Zooming in

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
In the top screen shot, the top line is channel one. Bottom channel two. Channel one is the trigger. The channel 2 pulse occurs ~20ms after the trigger.

I would like to get a closer look at these pulses. But if I increase my timebase to 2ms per division I get this.

upload_2018-11-21_17-59-49.png

I lose the pulse after the trigger pulse.

upload_2018-11-21_18-0-58.png

If I adjust the delay I can do a bit better.
upload_2018-11-21_18-11-34.png

But what if I wanted to increase the time base even further? Is there a better way to do this?

History does not seem to work because of the amount of data being captured I am running out of memory (I think).

Might there be a feature I am missing with a better way to see the traces the way I want? Or am I pretty much stuck with what I have?

Attachments

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
How to zoom on Siglent 1202X-E.

1) Use the Horizontal POSITION to bring the area of interest to the center of the screen (on the TIME axis).

2) Press the Horizontal Time/DIV knob (the big knob = Zoom knob).

3) Turn the Horizontal TIME/DIV knob to zoom (notice the Zoom label under the BIG knob).

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
How to zoom on Siglent 1202X-E.

1) Use the Horizontal POSITION to bring the area of interest to the center of the screen (on the TIME axis).

2) Press the Horizontal Time/DIV knob (the big knob = Zoom knob).

3) Turn the Horizontal TIME/DIV knob to zoom (notice the Zoom label under the BIG knob).
Use the Zoom function, discussed in manual.

Regards, Dana.
I remember reading about this featur now. Thanks guys. I will need to see if it works in this situation.

Last edited: