RFID Lock.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hey Max.

Could you briefly explain what the point of the thread is?

The only reason I ask is that, if you had been a newbie, we probably would have seen this as spam (product promotion) and deleted it. Since we know you, we know that this isn't the case. But we want to make it clear to folks (particularly non-members or newbies) that stumble upon this thread that AAC does not allow site or product promotion within the forums (with very few, mostly grandfathered, exceptions).

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Just that there are often posts looking for such electronic locks, I don't think it is a bad thing to keep people informed of relevant products whether they are in the market or not.
I have no monetary or other benefits from this product.
I can see if this is spam from someone pushing their product.??
Max.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Just that there are often posts looking for such electronic locks, I don't think it is a bad thing to keep people informed of relevant products whether they are in the market or not.
Max.
Now, if only you could find a video for treadmill repairs, and Power supplies for TVs and ...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Max.
Perhaps the Electronics Resources forum might be a better place. I think people might look there for something like this first. What do you think?