Requirement of Splitter Circuit

Mike2526

Joined Nov 10, 2020
Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing well with good health. Here, i need a little help from all you, I need to design a splitter circuit ( The output signal power is 30W and signal voltages are 40V). The main purpose of this splitter ckt is to split one signal into three parallel signals with equal power and voltage level. These splitter ckts may be Resistive, OP-amp, or Transformer splitter, more preferable is transformer splitter. But remember the load (antenna) input impedance is 0.1ohm + 0.1uH. I am trying to design for these requirements but frankly speaking i am failed , didn't designed in the right way (because i am totally new in this area).

1612694464923.png

I have designed this ckt, but still there is some problems for me. Please experts are requested to review and verify the ckt as discussed above (For impedance 0.1ohm + 0.1uH). Or suggest any other suitable ckt.

Looking forward for your kind and prompt response.

With Kind Regards

Mike2526

Joined Nov 10, 2020
What is the frequency?
Your picture is too blurry to see that.
Dear respected Sir crutschow,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. here, i would like to inform you that i am using a frequency range from 7.7MHz ~ 8.7NHz ( the signal amplitude is about 40Vpp and power is about 30W). so i need to split this signal into three terminals with same amplitude and power level. for the said purpose i had design a splitter ckt whic i had already been upload but unfortunately the uploaded image is blurry, so new image is uploading with good quality for your kind perusal please;

112.png

Sir, I have designed another splitter ckt for two ports, but i am not sure weather it's fine or not. please review the attached splitter circuit and suggest me how can i create a third connection for output from the same ckt ( by using the same transformer configuration). Sir, better if you draw on the paper and upload here, then i shall be highly grateful to you for this kind act of kindness.
111.png

Looking forward for your kind reply please.

With Kind Regards