Rectenna - Equivalent Circuit of my Antenna

TidGiu95

Joined May 15, 2017
Hello everybody, sorry for the umpteenth discussion about rectennas but I really need your help.
I want to build a classic antenna-rectifier circuit modelled as a voltage generator in series with the equivalent impedance of the antenna and a rectifier circuit composed of a capacitor in series with a diode.
I'm workimng with AWR for the simulation, the AWR model of my antenna is the one attached as .png file and should represent a squared patch antenna with a feeding point as degree of freedom(to match the antenna at the proper impedance). After the matching of the rectifier circuit(50ohm) and the antenna(50ohm) I've discovered that my circuit works with an equivalent 50ohm resistance instead of the antenna but not with the matched model of the antenna!
I've also discovered that the impedance measured at the terminals of the antenna is different if they are inverted, I guess this is not reasonable, do you have any advice? Do you think the AWR model of my antenna is correct? Thanks in advance

Attachments