Recently happening Captcha occurs often here

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Are you allowing cookies for this site to remain when you log off?
I don't know but I guess I do since I do not get a "do you accept out cookies" question here like I do if I visit a new site for the first time. I am permanently logged in here.
Just now did not get a Captcha.

ZCochran98

Joined Jul 24, 2018
This kind of thing is likely not AAC's fault or something they can even correct - it's an issue with Cloudflare. Cloudflare's security appears to be hyper-sensitive right now (again, likely due to the global uptick in malware, cyberattacks, and ransomware), with all sorts of false-positives, even on instances where you've just filled out a Captcha and have to do it again later.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
This kind of thing is likely not AAC's fault or something they can even correct - it's an issue with Cloudflare. Cloudflare's security appears to be hyper-sensitive right now (again, likely due to the global uptick in malware, cyberattacks, and ransomware), with all sorts of false-positives, even on instances where you've just filled out a Captcha and have to do it again later.
The Captcha photos are too small to see what is on them.
I refreshed the page but got another Captcha so I kept refreshing Captcha until I saw some photos that I ticked and got correct.
I think Cloudfare wants me to pay them or give them my email address to avoid the Captcha. Then Cloudfare will sell my email address to every spammer who pays them.