RC coupled amplifier two stages

Yusuf_EA

Joined Nov 10, 2020
So this is my circuit and the scope results for output and the voltage between stages.
However, i have a problem in my scope. When i try to get a 10 gain from first stage, i get the gain then the wave fall to zero.Also it is a straight line not a sin wave.
For the output,even i gave the true numbers for R, i can not get the 200 gain that i need and again no sin wave just a straight line.

Our teacher want us to do a two stage circut which have 10 gain on first stage and 20 gain on second stage.

Attachments

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Why does your schematic have no supply voltage, no input frequency, no input signal level, no transistor part numbers, no resistor values and no capacitor values??
Why is the output of the circuit shorted to ground?

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
If you do not show the many important things I mentioned then we do not know what you are doing.
I am showing only one transistor stage that has a voltage gain of 165 times. It is simple to add a second transistor stage so that the total voltage gain is 200 times.

Attachments

Yusuf_EA

Joined Nov 10, 2020
If you do not show the many important things I mentioned then we do not know what you are doing.
I am showing only one transistor stage that has a voltage gain of 165 times. It is simple to add a second transistor stage so that the total voltage gain is 200 times.
Sorry for that :( . I am new at the forum so don't know even how to ask for help.

so let me write the results here.

for capacitors, i did not change the starting value which matlab give me so values are equal to 10^-6 F
R1 = 6.8 Kohm R3=6.8 Kohm
R2 = 41.08 Kohm R4= 0.26 Kohm
RC1 = 1.9 Kohm RC2 = 2.6 Kohm
RE1 = 50 ohm RE2 = 50 ohm

Ac signal = 0.2 Vpp and 50 Hz
Dc voltage = 12 V
transistor beta value = 50 and Vbe= 0.7

Last edited: