Raspberry PI project

Jude 121

Joined Apr 5, 2022
Hi I need help creating a device capable to protect the body against EMF and at the same time act as a body harmonizer. I’d like to use raspberry PI 4 for this project. Can you help ?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hi I need help creating a device capable to protect the body against EMF and at the same time act as a body harmonizer. I’d like to use raspberry PI 4 for this project. Can you help ?
We can provide assistance with the raspberryPi part of the project. I doubt that there is anyone here who can help with the other two parts of the project.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
I have heard that aluminium foil is good for EMF protection, especially around the head.
What exactly do you mean by "a body harmonizer" ?

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Do you understand what an electromagnetic field is? It is possible to reduce its effects with a mu-metal shield but I can not imagine how a microcontroller could possibly be used to do that.
Can you give us some clues on what principles you are proposing to use?

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Sorry. Could you plz elaborate a little bit?
I do not understand what you are really proposing to do, so I am not able to offer you any advice.
What properties of EMF do you hope to control with a micrcontroller?
What is the 'body harmonizer' you are referring to?

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Perhaps you could make a screen from a bunch of raspberry pi boards to shield the body from the sun. Other than that, I cant see how it helps with EMF protection.