Radio wave motion sensor switch for balking dog break-in deterrent device

Chester Hope

Joined May 2, 2017
I want to build a balking dog break-in deterrent device. I want the motion switch to trip a relay with a 5-10 amp
rating.

I would welcome any suggestions on the best way to build this device. My idea is have the digital player tripped
by an object approaching the door. The player would feed into a pre amplifier / amp speaker unit to produce
a super quality balking sound.

All the devices on the market today are cheap with poor quality sound and low wattage.

Thanks to anyone sharing their thoughts.

Chester

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
I want to build a balking dog break-in deterrent device. I want the motion switch to trip a relay with a 5-10 amp
rating.

I would welcome any suggestions on the best way to build this device. My idea is have the digital player tripped
by an object approaching the door. The player would feed into a pre amplifier / amp speaker unit to produce
a super quality balking sound.

All the devices on the market today are cheap with poor quality sound and low wattage.

Thanks to anyone sharing their thoughts.

Chester

Based upon your OP, it seems your primary concern centers about the audio quality of the alerter? Hence my suggestion that you merely purchase a commercially available motion detector (featuring the technology of your choice) for use in conjunction with 'high fidelity' audio equipment...

Please note that the illusion of an active guard dog will be greatly enhanced via apparent motion of same (as by 'steered' sequential fading of audio between several strategically positioned speakers...)

Very best regards and good luck!
HP:)