Radar ICS

gkini19

Joined Jun 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

Could you please suggest some Radar ICs which is available in the market? where can I find it (websites). Also, will I get the documentation for the radar about how it is implemented inside the IC(working of the PLL, type of PLL implemented). Please let me know

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there. Welcome to AAC!
:) Help me help you.Which millimeter wave band would you like to operate in?
L, S, C, and X bands?
Subsurface and Ground Penetrating Radar ?
MMW doppler radar to triangulate ballistic projectiles?
Automotive radar (ECU) Electronic Control Unit integrated circuits, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) long range radar (LRR) applications and short range radar (SRR) applications. Both of these applications generally use frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) modulation techniques in order to be able to identify a radar target, such as a car or a pedestrian.
(DDS) Direct Digital Synthesis generates the waveform directly using digital techniques, rather than the traditional way adopted by indirect synthesizers that use a (PLL) phase locked loop (typically via the fractional-N divider) as the basis of their operation.
You got to give me a clue!!

gkini19

Joined Jun 15, 2021
Yeah sure, I am looking for a Radar that works in the range of 76 GHz to 81 GHz, able to identify a radar target, such as a car or a pedestrian. . It should have a Chirp BW of 4 GHz. I am looking for a purely Analog process such as a Chirp PLL.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
ADAS front end IC. Wasn't that simple. Sorry little snippy haven't had my cup of coffee yet here you go kiddo! Only one of many this will point you in the right direction. ;)

Attachments

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Hi Guys,

Could you please suggest some Radar ICs which is available in the market? where can I find it (websites). Also, will I get the documentation for the radar about how it is implemented inside the IC(working of the PLL, type of PLL implemented). Please let me know
Digikey, Mouser, Allied, And Arrow have great parametric search tools to help you narrow your choices down!

gkini19

Joined Jun 15, 2021
Please have your coffee and if possible Could you please send me some additional documents?

Digikey, Mouser, Allied, And Arrow have great parametric search tools to help you narrow your choices down!
Thanks will check it out

ADAS front end IC. Wasn't that simple. Sorry little snippy haven't had my cup of coffee yet here you go kiddo! Only one of many this will point you in the right direction. ;)
Please have your coffee and if possible Could you please send me some additional documents?

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969

Thanks will check it out

These are fun frequencies your getting into
Are you looking at making such a radar, or is this a paper exercise ?